GyroMark™ HT kits from EMD Millipore
EMD Millipore’s off-the-shelf biomarker kits contain all the components you need to efficiently complete your project in days instead of weeks.
Advantages of using EMD Millipore’s off-the-shelf kits compared to developing and validating your own Gyrolab assays:
- Fully qualified, robust and reproducible assays
- High correlation to EMD Millipore’s ELISAs and Luminex® assays
- Order specific lots of reagents to minimize variation and lot-to-lot drift
- Off-the-shelf kits including all the components to run an assay
GyroMark HT assays are sandwich ELISA based. The steps are:
- Binding of the biotinylated capture antibody to the streptavidin coated affinity columns of Gyrolab Bioaffy 1000 CD
- Capture of target molecules from samples to the biotinylated capture antibody
- Binding of a second dye-labeled detection antibody to the captured molecules.
- Quantification using Gyrolab Evaluator software
You can download the Method described in GyroMark HT assay protocols here:
Method: 1000-3W-002-A Download (ZML, 2.5 KB)
For more information, please visit www.merckmillipore.com/gyromark
Note: EMD Millipore is known as Merck Millipore outside of the U.S. and Canada