Kit convenience. Gyros quality.
reducing hands-on time and risk for error.
Gyrolab™ CHO-HCP Kit 1
Gyrolab CHO-HCP kit 1 is designed to measure Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) Host Cell Proteins (HCP) impurities with performance that addresses many of the limitations of ELISA. The kit, which covers a broad spectrum of HCPs, broadens the analytical range from typically two orders of magnitude to four, simplifying spike recovery and dilution linearity experiments.
Easy to use kit
- Optimized kit ensures assay robustness, convenience and rapid results
- No need for assay development
Broad dynamic range
- Measurement range over 4 logs
- Minimizes dilutions and repeats
Automation and efficient analysis
- Reduces hands-on time and risk for errors
- Reproducible high quality data
- 96 data points in 75 min
The Gyrolab CHO-HCP sandwich assay is run on Gyrolab Bioaffy 1000HC CD, which is optimized for HCP analysis. The biotinylated anti-HCP antibody, which is captured on streptavidin-coated beads in the affinity column, binds to a broad spectrum of CHO-HCPs. Bound HCP is then detected using a fluorescently labeled anti-HCP antibody. The Gyrolab instrument transfers reagents and samples to the CD and then records the laser-induced fluorescence from each column. Samples are quantitated using a standard curve.
Typical assay data
- Dynamic range compared to ELISA
- Accuracy, intra-assay precision and inter-assay precision
- Dilutional linearity
- Spike recovery
Gyrolab™ Protein A Kit
Gyrolab Protein A Kit is designed to detect native and recombinant protein A residuals in samples, such as antibody preparations after Protein A purification processes. In Gyros’ automated method, samples are acidified in the Gyrolab Mixing CD to dissociate protein A-IgG complexes. The amount of Protein A is then determined by a sandwich immunoassay.
- Quantifies native protein A, recombinant protein A variants and GE Healthcare’s MabSelect SuRe™ ligand
- Automates acid dissociation
- Provides results within 80 minutes
- Delivers precise, accurate data
Standard assay protocol:
- Dilute samples to appropriate IgG concentration
- Dilute standards in series to set up seven points of diluted standard between 0.05 ng/ml and 40 ng/ml
- Dilute the capture antibody to 100 ug/ml and the detection antibody to 25 nM
- Prepare a microtiter plate with standards, capture and detection antibodies, acid dissociation buffers and wash buffers
- Load samples, reagents and Gyrolab Mixing CD(s) in a Gyrolab instrument
- First results available within 80 minutes
Typical assay data
- Reproducibility — Protein A
- Reproducibility — MabSelect SuRe
- Intra and Inter Precision for Native Protein A and MabSelect SuRe